- Access to PMI publications (including the PMBOK).
- Access to PMI’s Library and The Jim Snyder Knowledge & Wisdom Center
- To share ideas, “best practices”, and ask for advice from “seasoned” PM practitioners in a peer group.
- It’s a competitive edge for students looking to work in the PM discipline.
- It’s a great advantage to be a part of the best project management organization in the entire world.
- Through the PMI publications, and the SIG, students are exposed to “best practice” information.
You might want to consider joining. You might even be the one who fixes their terrible website!